Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Gifted Education Blog Launched















When I first started this blog last August, I stated the following as one of my writing goals:

Joel McIntosh, publisher of Prufrock Press, has given me permission to use the content of the 6 ½ years of weekly blogs that I wrote for Prufrock’s Gifted Child Information Blog. I would like to rearrange that material, eliminate outdated information, and create a “best of” resource for parents and/or teachers. I won’t know quite what format that will take until I play around with it a bit.

After playing around with a number of ideas about ways to use the content from the Prufrock blog, I finally came up with a solution. Today I am pleased to announce the new PeakEducational Resources blog, which will update and redo the enormous amount of content that I have amassed. Most of the information I have is not only still very relevant, but essential. I am eliminating content from the previous blog that is outdated, and updating information when necessary. Both parents and educators will find the resources on the new blog to be very helpful. I plan to add entries as quickly as possible.

If the subject matter of the new Peak Educational Resources blog meets your needs, I hope you will subscribe to one of the feeds. Please note that the blog also has a search option, so if you are looking for information on a particular topic, you can use that feature.

I hope you will help spread the word about this new, rich resource.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for Your educational blog.. it is good and very much useful..

    ReplyDelete